Reputation is everything on the internet, and apart from it being frustrating and embarrassing when a site is down, it also means those people heading in your direction on the Information Highway may just pass you by, and NEVER return.
The most successful marketers take their domain hosting very seriously and although businesses may start small, they plan for growth.
Here are the points you need to consider when choosing the best web hosting services for your business because they will define your online future:
- Price - do you get value for your money?
- Do you get unlimited domain hosting?
- Are there any bandwidth limitations?
- Is there any technical assistance available?
- Is there 24/7 "live" customer support, 365 days each year?
- Can you access C-panel?
- What is the downtime rate and do they have a back-up generator incase of an electrical failure?
- Are there any "extras" included in the business hosting service?
Of course it is tempting at least when you first start out in business to take the cheapest or FREE option, but because of the likely security and downtime problems, not to mention all the other site advertisements you will have to display to your visitors, it is really not recommended.
Our business web hosting services are used by many of the top marketers online. With a long background in successful internet marketing, CEO and founder Joel Therien knows exactly what web business owners want and need. We are a long established and reputable hosting company with a highly regarded service within the marketing industry and we own our hosting data center, the land on which it sits, all the fiber optics, software, code and programs. All in all, our web hosting is top value for any serious business.